1. Confirmed the action plan during first self study year.
2. ACBSP-ideas were twicely presented to business students by. Zorigt.D and Burmaa. Jan
3. ACBSP ideas and standards are presented to the faculty by heads of evaluation groups.
4. ACBSP ideas introduced in standpaper by Uugantsetseg.D (secretary of the commission).
5. CPC requirements were introduced to all members of the evaluation commission by Zorigt.D.
6. Purposes of the programs were discussed with the participation of business people. (Related to marketing management and tourism management programs ).
7. Purposes of the programs were discussed with the participation of the students (related to accounting day and evening course and business administration master
8. Provided the survey among the teachers about their participation role in development of the programs.
9. 200 students examinazed by outcome evaluation programs of Peregrine Academic services.
10. Provided focus interview with the students about the contents of actual programs.
11. Business field teachers wrote the abbreviated syllabi including CPC- requirements.
12. Defined the purposes of all the business programs.
13. Organizational profile was described by. Ambarish Pandey